- Vibrant, positive work environments
- Well behaved students who are willing to learn
- The ‘Teacher Development Roadmap’ providing career based professional development opportunities and a personal coach
- Leadership training & opportunities
- School improvement opportunities
- Involvement in national educational developments through the Aspirations Innovation Centre
- Generous lesson planning and marking time provided in the working week
- Collaborative planning alongside other teachers
- Generous annual leave: 70 days including Bank Holidays
- Excellent teacher pension schemes
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Free eye care vouchers and contribution towards eye care
- Clear salary progression on the Trust’s leadership spine.
The Teacher Development Roadmap is designed to provide professional enrichment, enable teachers to become active lead learners and build skills relevant for professional progress in school leadership, school management or school improvement fields. The programme will develop leaders at all levels with the skills, knowledge and capabilities required to improve schools and to develop a learning experience that truly prepares young people for a successful life in the 21st century.