Academy Conversion and Academy Re-brokering
Aspirations Academies Trust has a proven track record of successfully converting schools to become academies. Over the past 7 years we have successfully supported 9 schools with their conversion, all of which ran smoothly and efficiently. We have, in addition, re-brokered academies from an existing trust to Aspirations with equal levels of success.
We have excellent working relationships with the Regional Schools’ Commissioners in all 3 of our geographical regions – South Central, South Coast and West London.
- Individual support for key personnel involved in the conversion or re-brokering. This will include business managers, Headteachers, governors or trustees and finance teams.
- Project management of the conversion or re-brokering process.
- Advice and guidance from our experienced and expert central team in educational implications, HR and finance implications and premises advice.
- Liaison services with all relevant bodies regarding TUPE.
- Support for governors or trustees from experienced professionals on our executive team and our board.
If you require more information, please contact Caroline Barringer, Director of Central Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org