Aspirations want all students to achieve high levels of success in a broad range of examinations at a variety of ages, whilst at the same time equipping them with the knowledge and skills required to play an active and successful role in today’s highly-competitive, fast-changing world.
How do we achieve this?
- Aspirations has a very well-developed and successful school improvement model (see the Aspirations Education HUB section)
- All Aspirations Academies have very high standards and expectations
- The Aspirations Framework’s Three Guiding Principles are embedded in our academies.
- We are aiming for high quality learning which is challenging, engaging and relevant:
* Look at our KS2/3 No Limits Curriculum by following this link.
*Explore our Year 12 Aspirations Employability Diploma by following this link.
- Aspirations believes in the professional growth of all staff through a culture of learning. See more HERE.
- We are constantly developing new initiatives to enhance and improve the learning of our students. Look at our current initiatives HERE.