What is the Aspirations Learning Institute?
The Aspirations Learning Institute primarily supports the work of all Aspirations Academies by providing the essential training and development required to help continually improve the performance of teachers, support staff, pupils and academies.
It is an essential element of the Aspirations Education Hub – the Aspirations School Improvement Model.
The Aspirations Learning Institute oversees CPD, Initial Teacher Education and accredits/provides apprenticeships, foundation and higher degree level programmes.
In addition, the Aspirations Learning Institute provides opportunities for Aspirations staff to lead and deliver staff development programmes at a range of levels.
The programmes offered by the Aspirations Learning Institute are also available to staff at other academies and to members of the wider community.
The Aims of the Aspirations Learning Institute
- To provide the essential training and development needs for Aspirations staff to ensure the delivery of high quality learning for our pupils.
- To develop a culture of learning, where students and staff want to learn, in preparation for success in an ever changing world.
- To provide continuous academic qualifications for our teaching and support staff as part of the Aspirations Staff Development Roadmap.
- To provide local access pathways to higher education for our students and communities.
- To grow local high quality teachers for our Aspirations Academies.
- To work in partnership with other Trusts and academies to deliver and develop a range of effective and relevant training programmes.
- To support the achievement of the Aspirations vision and purpose.
To find out more about this exciting initiative, please click on the download below: